The right relationships will change your business, and the best ones will change your life.
It’s easier than ever before to forge your own path through life. As a small business owner, freelancer, or solopreneur, you’re on an incredibly exciting journey. You’ve taken the courageous leap of working for yourself, of offering the best of yourself to the world. And the people that go the farthest, that find the most success, are the ones who are surrounded by others who support them.
The great news is that you can take hundreds of different routes to surrounding yourself with amazing people who will support you in your business journey. You don’t have to go to networking events, wine and dine people, or make cold calls to widen your circle of friends and co-supporters. You can do it your way. 101 Conversations is about discovering what that means.
Read the conversations and find out:
- How to create a community around your business without going to networking events
- The best way to approach others – with the intent to help
- How doing presentations is an extremely effective way of showing potential supporters why you rock
- Why saying no to non-ideal clients can actually help you find more of the people that will help your business thrive
- How doing work for free can help you dramatically grow your business and find paying clients
- …and more!